Downtown Genoa’s Annual Beach PartyThere’s no need to head south for Spring break this year. Downtown Genoa’s got a full week of fun on tap beginning March 23. “It all started with our annual Beach Party which falls the first weekend of break,” says Mim Evans, executive director of Genoa Main Street, Inc. which coordinates the activities. “We realized that we could put [...]&link&
Downtown Genoa’s Annual Beach Party
Our Facebook Fans
- If you could only have one Fresh Frozen Custard topping for the rest of your lif…
- Pumpkinfest Weekend! Stop by the Autumn Craft & Treasures Market at the Sycamore…
- FOCUS DeKalb to Hold Town Hall Meeting on Proposed Commercial Building Inspection Program
- Beth Fowler Dance Company’s Annual “Nutcracker Ballet” Tickets are now on Sale. Don’t wait purchase yours here today.
- In-Person Absenee Voting Available at NIU